Exercise your right to participate in the election process - register to vote at the Township Government Center at 5371 S. Saginaw Street or call 810-424-2644.
The elected officers of a Charter Township consist of the Supervisor, Clerk, Treasurer, and four Trustees. The term of office for all township officials is four years and commenced on November 20 following the November General Election which is held in presidential years.
Rules for Candidacy
To become a candidate for these offices you must be a qualified elector of the township. This is defined as someone at least 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen, and has lived at least 30 days in the township for which they will serve and be a registered voter.
A candidate who wants his or her name printed on the primary ballot must file a nominating petition and an affidavit of identity with the township clerk. The nominating petition must be signed by a number of qualified and registered voters of the township or in lieu of a petition you may file a $100 nominating fee.
The township has 17 precincts and 8 polling locations:
- McGrath Elementary - 5288 Todd Street
- Myers Elementary - 6085 Sunday Valley Drive
- Grand Blanc High School - 12500 Holly Road
- Ekklesia of Grand Blanc - 2353 E Grand Blanc Road
- Grand Blanc West Middle School - 1515 Reid Road
- Grand Blanc East Middle School - 6100 Perry Road
- Mason Elementary - 4405 E Cook Road
- Twin Cities Baptist Church - 5339 S Saginaw Road
To vote in an election you must be a registered voter.
If you have questions regarding your voting status, obtaining a ballot, or the voting process you may call Lynn Henry, Deputy Clerk, at 810-424-2644 or email Henry.
Documents & Resources
- Notice to Voters (PDF)
- Absentee Voter Ballot Info
- Voter Registration Application (PDF)
- EPB step by step for MAMC (PPTX)
- MAMC End of the night 2022 (PPTX)
- Receiving Board HELP for MAMC (PPTX)
For sample ballots and other important information, please visit the State of Michigan's Web Voter Information Center.