How do I contact the Township offices?

Call the Grand Blanc Township at 810-424-2600. For a particular office, please add the following extension:

  • Department of Public Works (DPW): ext. 2903
  • Building Department: ext. 2904
  • Clerk's Office: ext. 2906
  • Code Enforcement: ext. 2909
  • Fire Department: ext. 2914
  • Human Resources: ext. 2660
  • Parks and Recreation Department: ext. 2769
  • Planning and Zoning Department: ext. 2908
  • Superintendent's Office: ext. 2692
  • Supervisor's Office: ext. 2664
  • Treasurer's Office: ext. 2905

Police Dispatch may be reach by calling 810-424-2611.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. Does Grand Blanc Township have a curfew for minors?
3. How do I obtain an Accident Report (UD-10)?
4. Where may a victim of crime turn for help?
5. Where do I go to pay traffic fines?
6. What do I do if I am involved in an auto accident?
7. How do I report a suspicious situation?
8. How do I get a handgun purchase permit?
9. What is the fine on a traffic/ordinance ticket?
10. What is the law regarding seat belt usage?
11. What should I do if I am being stalked?
12. What is a personal protection order (PPO)?
13. How do I acquire a PPO?
14. Where can I find the Township Ordinances?
15. Where can I find information on the garbage collection schedule?
16. How do I make a water/sewer payment?
17. How do I contact the Township offices?
18. How do I report a power outage?
19. How do I get my property returned to me (evidence, found property, seized property, or property taken for safekeeping)?
20. How can I dispose of my prescription medication?
21. What if I have a traffic complaint?